IPS e.max® is a world-class all-ceramic system for crowns and bridges. We use IPS e.max® Press ingots made from lithium disilicate (LS2) glass-ceramic. It is a proven high-strength material suitable for the entire spectrum of indications, ranging from thin veneers and inlays, to anterior and posterior crowns.
While IPS e.max® is a metal-free system, it has the same durability of traditional bonded metal crowns and is cemented for greater strength. With lifelike shade progression, this material also has high aesthetic appeal.
- Cemented with low-expanding glass ionomer cements
- Reinforced glass framework with fluorapatite ceramic that mimics natural vitality
- Low thermal conductivity
- Excellent soft tissue response and biocompatibility
- LS2 is recommended for single-tooth restorations
- High-strength zirconium oxide is recommended for large-span bridges
To speak to our technicians about IPS e.max®, call us on 07 3389 1168.