Denture framework constructed from a cobalt chrome alloy (also called CoCr) possesses high tensile strength and excellent casting properties. At Flexident Dental Laboratory, we use Wironit to construct our frames, as its properties are suitable for combination work.
A key advantage of this framework is that it is thinner than acrylic, which provides greater comfort for patients – particularly those who may be experiencing difficulty adjusting to wearing dentures. Given its strength, cobalt chrome framework is also an ideal solution for patients who experience problems with cracking acrylic dentures.
- CAD/CAM is digitally designed and printed on our 3D printer allowing us to show our clients the finished framework before casted to final product. (currently not available)
- Superior strength characteristics provide security and reliability
- No permanent deformation of the base and clasps due to excellent elasticity
- High degree of corrosion resistance
- Smaller and lighter partial dentures
- Excellent fit and adjustability
- Superb fracture resistance
- Outstanding biocompatibility
To speak to our technicians about cobalt chrome framework, call us on 07 3389 1168.