Full Monolithic Zirconia
Combining the durability of zirconia with the strength of a monolithic structure, full monolithic zirconia restorations are highly regarded for near unbreakable strength. These robust properties, along with the high aesthetic appeal of zirconia, make full monolithic zirconia a suitable alternative to full metal restorations and porcelain crowns and bridges.
To achieve excellent results for your patients, we manufacture all full monolithic zirconia products using CAD/CAM technology.
- A strong alternative to full metal restorations
- Virtually chip proof ideal for bruxers
- High aesthetic appeal for posterior restorations
- High-strength zirconium oxide is recommended for large-span bridges
- Limited areas of occlusal space as small as 0.4mm
To speak to our technicians about full monolithic zirconia crowns and bridges, call us on 07 3389 1168.