Acrylic dentures are the cheapest type of removable dentures and the fastest dentures to make. They are also simple to adjust and easy for the patient to take in and out. These characteristics make acrylic suitable for immediate dentures, cases where several adjustments may be required or for patients who are transitioning to a complete denture. They can also be effective for patients with budgetary considerations and those who experience difficulty fitting their dentures.
We use Vertex Rapid Simplified and Vertex Implacryl for our range of acrylic dentures. Both materials have similar properties, but Vertex Implacryl demonstrates higher impact characteristics. These strength properties enable us to create thinner bases using this material, which assists with patient comfort.
- Suitable for full and partial dentures
- Low shrinkage for the best possible fit
- Superb flexural strength
- Good colour stability
- Available in a number of shades
- Low residual monomer after fabrication
- Cadmium free and certified biocompatible
- Long fibres to achieve realistic vascular simulation
To speak to our technicians about acrylic dentures, call us on 07 3389 1168.