Full Contour Zir
KATANA™ Zirconia Multi-Layered Discs are world’s first polychrome zirconia with integrated color shift.
KATANA Zirconia: Full Contour Zirconia （FCZ）Solution
Flexident offers a wide range of KATANA Zirconia products perfectly constructed and ready to use.
- Solid Zirconia restoration with no porcelain overlay which means there is less chance of fracturing
- Virtually chip-proof ideal for bruxers
- Limited areas of occlusal space as small as .4mm
- Light transmission, which provides a lower, more natural shade value
- Designed and milled using CAD/CAM technology, Katana is sintered for 7.0 hours at 1,500 degrees Celsius. The final Katana go through minor adjustment to fit on model then stain and glazed to a smooth surface.
- Crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays
View the video on Youtube : Katana Zirconia Production
Call today to make speak to our technicians at Flexident Dental Laboratory on 07 3389 1168.